SkyBus is the airport transfer service operating between Auckland City and Auckland Airport, operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year including public holidays. The bus travels along Queen Street making it convenient if you are staying at central hotels and hostels.
If you're a city dweller or visitor looking for easy transport to Auckland Airport jump on a SkyBus from bus stops on Queen Street and Customs St E. Connecting shuttles are available from select city centre locations, see the SkyBus website for more details.
Buses run to and from the airport to the city every 10 minutes during peak times. It takes approximately 60 minutes (but you should allow for more time during peak times).
- Adult $18 One Way $34 Return
- Child (4 - 16 years) $6 One Way $12 Return
- Family 1 (1 adults, up to 4 children) $18 One Way $34 Return (Kids travel Free)
- Family 2 (2 adults, up to 4 children) $36 One Way $68 Return (Kids travel Free)
- AT HOP Cards are accepted for Adult $18 and Child $6 one way fares.
Where you can purchase a SkyBus pass
- Book Online and save! (prices are discounted online)
- Airport ticket kiosks
- SkyBus City Lounge (396 Queen Street, Auckland CBD)
- From a SkyBus driver in cash only.
Get out and about with easy and affordable Parking and Transport