2019 Farmers Santa Parade
The Farmers Santa Parade is celebrating its 86th birthday in 2019, providing some of the best celebrations yet! New floats, giant inflatables, musicians, entertainment groups galore and Santa himself!
The 2019 festivities will take place on Sunday 24th November at 1pm!
This year sees the addition of giant inflatables of Disney’s Mickey, Minnie and Donald. New characters to watch out for include Catboy, Owlette & Gekko from PJ Masks, Pikachu, Leonardo the Ninja Turtle and Spot the Dog.
The much-loved regulars include Geronimo Stilton, Peter Rabbit, Moe, Queen Elsa, Cody the Red Panda, Farmers Santa Bears and Where’s Wally?
A new line up of floats and performers include a North Pole Express Fantasy Float, Christmas Stocking Float, Kombi the Groovy Bus, Cook Island Mamas, Police Horses…. and more!
After the Parade, there will be an amazing stage entertainment line-up, excellent food, vendors, and entertainment for the whole family at Santa's Party at Aotea Square from 2:30pm - 5:30pm!
- Pre-parade: 12pm – 1pm
- Parade: 1.00pm – 2.30pm
- Santa’s Party: 2:30pm – 5:30pm
- Rain Date: Sunday 1st December 2019
Parking on Parade Day
- FREE Parking at Downtown Carpark and Victoria St Carpark – enter before 11am and exit between 2 – 6pm
- Book your parking space at Britomart in advance via http://mycarpark.co.nz/
- FREE bus/train/ferry rides for children on weekends. Children must be aged 5-15 and have a registered AT HOP card. Go to https://at.govt.nz/childweekendfares
Get out and about with easy and affordable Parking and Transport