Support local artists at our first ever High St Art Market! High St will be pedestrianised so you can peruse at your leisure an eclectic raft of prints, ceramics, photographs, and much more. Exclusively for Late Night Art.
Curated by Rebecca ter Borg. Funded by Heart of the City. Stay tuned for more stall details coming soon.
All proceeds go to the artists. Cash only. There is an ATM machine on High St, opposite the Victoria Street Car Park exit.
- SCOTT SAVAGE - Small ceramics
- BECK WHEELER - Small-mid size sculpture and paintings
- KOOKY GOOK - Small sculpture
- NATALIE COUCH/TAKIURA - Prints, (Intaglio, lino-cuts) Raranga
- RUTH WOODBURY/SAVAGE KLUB/ROSANNA RAYMOND/CHARLOTTE GRAHAM - Raranga, prints, stencils, wearable pieces
- MIGRANT ZINE COLLECTIVE - Zines
- BONNIE/LASTERDAYS/SUPERHOWL - Zines, small artworks, drawings
- PIKI TOI - Prints, Toki
- SERVAL FANDANGO - Prints
- SOFIA DRESCHER - Prints, Original drawings/paintings
- SOPHIE WATSON - Prints, art books, sculpture
- CHIPPY - Risographs, prints, zines
- WWWOWLY - Prints
- LUNA TYPE - Embroidery
- BOBBY PARK - Ceramics
- STRANGE HAVEN - Art books
- CALLUM ROONEY - Screenprints
Part of Artweek in the City Centre.