Tyler Street Garage has relaunched as TSG with regular live music and delicious pizza by the slice.
With this relaunch comes a new name, a tasty new menu, and a new focus on live music.
TSG Live will be a hub for bands, musicians and top local DJs, offering great entertainment throughout the week - and a menu to match the vibrant music.
TSG chef Mauro has designed a menu based on Italian street food and old family recipes, led by Roman-style pizza slices - available by the slice or in a sixteen slice slab for groups.
It’s a laid back, affordable space with a menu that lets you start with $5 slice and add on things like arancini, bruschetta, croquettes or mozzarella bocconcini; perfect for quick lunches on the run or afternoon drinks that turn into dinner.
Check out some of the highlights from the menu:
- Large pizza planks (perfect for a big group - they serve 15)
- Pizza by the slice ($5)
- Takeaway pizza available
- Authentic Home made recipes from Italian exec chef Mauro
- Hand made pastas made on site.
- Complete new cocktail list
- Cocktails available by the glass or carafe
- $10 beer and pizza combos
- Group meals - pizza planks with beer growlers