Following in the footsteps of their successful Fort Street location, Velvet Burger have now arrived in Federal Street.
Located next to The Glass Goose bar and restaurant, Velvet Burger Federal Street features both courtyard and counter dining service along with a separate takeaway area. There is also an affordable express lunch option, and for the first time a maitre'd and table service is now available.
Velvet Burger Federal Street will continue to offer their terrific dining options that include:
- Big Brown - Two beef patties with double cheese, salad, aioli and velvet relish.
- The Velvet Lady - Grilled chicken breast with salad, bacon, avocado and cheese with aioli and velvet relish.
- The Stag - Venison with salad, portobello mushroom, blue cheese with aioli and velvet relish.
- Animal Rights - Kumura and coriander pattie, salad, beetroot, minty yogurt sauce, aioli and velvet relish.
- The Goneburger - Beef pattie with crumbed chicken breast, salad, bacon, aioli and velvet relish.
Velvet Burger Federal Street will be open Monday - Sunday from 11.30am until late.
For more details about their location and menu options check out their website here.