- Must know
- Things to do
- Where to stay
- Search What’s On
- All you need
- Free in the City
The Outer LINK is the easiest way to get around the inner suburbs of Auckland City.
The Outer LINK is the easiest way to get around the inner suburbs of Auckland City. It runs from Wellesley St, past the Universities, through Parnell, Newmarket, Epsom, Balmoral, Mt Eden, St Lukes, Mt Albert, out to the Meola Rd entrance to MOTAT, through Westmere, Herne Bay and then back to Wellesley St. The buses are bright amber and operate on a frequent basis, so no timetables are required. There are 3 fare stages on the Outer LINK, you will only ever pay for a maximum of two. See route map for location of fare stages.
$1.90 or $3.40 maximum cash fare (concessions apply)
- Links with trains, b.line and other buses
- Convenient way to get around Central Auckland and inner suburbs
- Frequent services mean minimal waiting times
- Air conditioned with designer comfort seats
- Wheelchair and pushchair friendly buses
Mon to Sat Every 15mins from 6:30am to 11:00pm*
Sundays & public holidays Every 15mins from 7:00am to 11:00pm*
For more information on buses visit this page.
Maxx - 09 366 6400